12.22.2008

Check-In

I'm sure the three people that still read this blog are just as busy as I am right now and haven't even noticed my lack of posting...
Josephine's birthday is tomorrow, then the whole Christmas Eve/Christmas Day extravaganza, and hopefully before Feburary I'll have some pictures and re-caps up for all to enjoy.
My sister that goes to school in Alabama is home and Josephine took to her immediatly, replacing Martha with her as her favorite for the first few days. We were all surprised since she is still nervous around my brother and his girlfriend even though they come over for dinner every Sunday.
I had pictures up several weeks ago with Josephine in the snow. That snow melted right away and we had plenty of sunny warm days since then. Until now. The yard is a winter wonderland, the stroller is retired for the season, and taking the dog out to poop in someone elses yard is a dreaded chore.
ok, I don't let her poop in someone elses yard, but I try to keep her from doing it in our yard because then I have to shovel it up. No one is at risk of walking in her non-yard poop, FYI.
stop talking about dog poop.
ok.

3 comments:

Deidre said...

I hope Josephine's Birthday was great! Have a wonderful Christmas you two beautiful girls!

Lora said...

you guys are ridiculously adorable. i just found your blog this morning. they might make me come to work today, but they certainly aren't going to make me DO work today!

Jill said...

I read! Wish little Josephine a happy belated birthday.

Jill
(We met in MN, Now in CO Jill)