4.28.2009

now she loves pointing out the airplanes

Ever feel like your brain has thrown it's hands up in the air with a big sigh and said "No more!"? Can you imagine what my body has been doing if my brain is that melodramatic?
There has been some spontaneous collapses on the couch, and possibly the floor, and I spent one whole afternoon just planning out my outfits for the week we'll be in Alabama.
The school semester is ending, I have a final exam today. The material isn't difficult, but finding time to read it is. Last week Josephine had suddenly developed a fear of loud noises, cars/lawn mowers/jets, and would koala-cling to me every few minutes. We live close to an air force base and jets fly over ALL THE TIME*. She is better now. I don't know what that was all about.
*It's not that bad, they change their coarse every few weeks so it isn't every day, except for last week...
Do you spring clean? I'm not so much a seasonal cleaner, I'm more of a holiday and vacation cleaner. I cleaned the crap out of our rooms right before Christmas and Jose's birthday, and now I am sorting/purging/re-organizing like mad because I can't stop thinking about our upcoming trip. I have to take inventory of Josephine's summer clothes twice a day, you know, to keep the earth from screeching to a halt. If I don't always know where her favorite books and toys are then I might forget to pack one and certainly fire will rain from the sky and destroy us all.
So I'm doing this for the good of humanity you understand?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Why are you going to Alabama? Plane noises freak the heck out of me. If I lived near an air force base I would be one panicky gal.

Hope all is well and that you and Josephine are enjoying the springtime.