6.04.2008

covet

Things I think are pretty radical:

This ring from here. It's a little (OK a lot) more than I'd like to spend on myself for a piece of jewelry that isn't a wedding ring, but I think it is so pretty.


I love the new trend of unique and stylish wallpaper and wall stickers. Ferm has a few wholesalers in the U.S. but unfortunately none near me. There website is a blast to look through though.


Bilk is another great wall decor site I've found. There are so many great designs that I cannot pick a favorite. I love the simple graphics, the whimsical characters, oh all of it! The Threadless Shop might be my favorite part- (I love the Threadless t-shirt shop as well). I cannot wait for Josephine to move out of my room so that I can start decorating a space just for her. Well, I'm looking forward to decorating, but I'm not sure when I'll actually be emotionally ready for Josephine to sleep anywhere other than right next to my bed or in my arms. Sappy sappy blah blah blah.


Finally, The Land of Nod has some really beautiful artwork. I particularly like this painting:
But it is a little pricey for me.




No comments: