- Yesterday was my youngest sister's high school graduation.
- Babies don't care for loud auditoriums very much.
- The family that sat in front of me (the 2 min I got to sit in there before Josephine freaked the eff out) had obviously been drinking, smoking, and splashing on cologne to cover up the stank.
- Outside the auditorium was a veritable nursery, so many babies.
- When the ceremony was over about a million people slammed into me and my previously calm baby freaked the eff out again.
- I didn't get one apology or "excuse me".
- When I'm in a big crowd or a loud environment I freak the eff out.
- I held it together as long as I could, but cried as I walked to the car at the end of the night.
My dad and I took a frillion picures of her in an attempt to get one good enough to send out with her graduation announcements. In 99% of them she was making a face, or had her eyes closed, or wasn't looking. This is the one she picked, (I took it! I'm the winner!) isn't she pretty?
She totally has a boyfriend now, but he isn't attending the same college as her in the fall sooooo...