4.28.2008

Cha Cha Cha Chicken

Try this: Pound out some chicken breasts, pile some good stuff on, wrap them up, and cook 'em!



Here is what I did:



Spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, parsley, garlic, and cilantro. The spinach is raw and the rest of the ingredients were mixed in a food processor...



Hold them together with toothpicks and put them in the oven for...uh...you can figure the time and temperature out...
My dad loved these, I however, am not as huge a fan of cilantro as I thought...I would have liked more cheese, tomato and spinach. I think I actually made that once.

Anywho...can you tell how much I like food? Right now my favorite food is, oh, I'll save that for another post. I can tell you that a after dinner snack I am loving is a peanut butter and KitKat sandwich. That's right. I may as well get my maternity clothes back out.

2 comments:

Deidre said...

This looks like something Dan would TOTALLY love. But I am trying to push this fam towards vegetarian dang it! grrr.

Anonymous said...

A really yummy chicken-less version is to put the stuffing(I like to add goat cheese as well) in a phyllo dough wrapper and either fry in oil or bake it. Then dip it in plain yogurt with a little fresh mint mixed in it. I could go for some right now.